About B Strong Ride
When: Saturday August 13, 2022
Where: Start-Finish: Celestial Seasonings, Boulder, Colorado
- Mountain Loop - 68 miles - 7:30 a.m. start time
- Red Zinger 38 Loop - 38 miles - 8:30 a.m. start time
- Countryside Loop - 24 miles - 9:30 a.m. start time
- Mini B - 1 mile - 12:00 p.m. noon start time
Benefits: Boulder Community Health Integrative Cancer Care (a complete year of cancer care) and other local cancer charities.
Entry Fees (no minimum fundraising requirement)
Adults: (68, 38 or 24-mile route): Registration $95
Under 18: (accompanied by a riding adult) and Students: (68, 38 or 24-mile route): $55 registration fee.
Mini B: Riders 10 & under. $10 registration fee. Mini B riders must be accompanied by an adult on site. (The adult need not be registered to ride.)
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live music.FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES:
Funds raised by B Strong Ride pay for a full year of Integrative Cancer Care at BCH and fund several other local cancer charities. Perhaps incentive enough, but as a thank you to riders raising funds, we provide the following incentives: Individual Fundraising
- $500 - Pro-quality cycling jersey with outstanding B Strong Ride graphics
- $1,000 - Insulated cooler bag with B Strong Ride logo.
Helpful fundraising information provided to all registrants.