About B Strong Ride
When: Saturday August 10, 2019
Where: Start-Finish: Celestial Seasonings, Boulder, Colorado
- Mountain Loop - 69 miles - 7:30 a.m. start time
- Red Zinger 38 Loop - 38 miles - 8:30 a.m. start time
- Countryside Loop - 24 miles - 9:30 a.m. start time
- Mini B - 1 mile - 12:00 p.m. noon start time
Benefits: Boulder Community Health Integrative Cancer Care (a complete year of cancer care) and the George Karl Foundation
B Strong is for:
- Cyclists of all ages and abilities and
- Not just cyclists. B Strong is a family event with outstanding food and entertainment throughout the day. During and after the ride, Celestial Seasonings will be open for tours and tastings.
Entry Fees (no minimum fundraising requirement)
Adults: (69, 38 or 24-mile route): 1st 100 registrants - $75 registration fee! ($20 savings!)
Under 18: (accompanied by a riding adult) and Students: (69, 38 or 24-mile route): $55 registration fee.
Mini B: Riders 10 & under. $10 registration fee. Mini B riders must be accompanied by an adult on site. (The adult need not be registered to ride.)
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live music.
Riders who raise more than $500 will receive a pro quality cycling jersey with outstanding B Strong Ride graphics.
B Strong will provide other fundraising incentives – at both higher and lower levels! Check back soon for more information!
Helpful fundraising information provided to all registrants.