About B Strong Ride
When: Saturday August 11, 2018
Where: Start-Finish: Celestial Seasonings, Boulder, Colorado
- Morning Thunder Mountain Loop - 69 miles - 7:30 a.m. start time
- Red Zinger 38 Loop - 38 miles - 8:30 a.m. start time
- Countryside Peach Passion Loop - 24 miles - 9:30 a.m. start time
- Sleepytime Mini B - 1 mile - 12:00 p.m. noon start time
Benefits: Boulder Community Health Integrative Cancer Care (a complete year of cancer care) and the George Karl Foundation
B Strong is for:
- Cyclists of all ages and abilities and
- Not just cyclists. B Strong is a family event with outstanding food and entertainment throughout the day. During and after the ride, Celestial Seasonings will be open for tours and tastings.
Entry Fees (no minimum fundraising requirement)
Adults: (69, 38 or 24-mile route): Registration $95.
Under 18: (accompanied by a riding adult) and Students: (69, 38 or 24-mile route): $55 registration fee.
Mini B: Riders 10 & under. $10 registration fee. Mini B riders must be accompanied by an adult on site. (The adult need not be registered to ride.)
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live music.
Funds raised by B Strong Ride fund a full year of Integrative Cancer Care at Boulder Community Hospital and the George Karl Foundation. Perhaps incentive enough, but as a thank you to riders raising funds, we provide the following incentives:
- $250 - Invitation to special Pre-Ride Reception Friday August 10 with NBA Head Coach George Karl.
- $500 - Pro-quality cycling jersey with outstanding B Strong Ride graphics
- $1,000 - North Face Quarter-Zip Tech Fleece embroidered with B Strong Ride graphics.
We also encourage teams to fundraise together – both corporate sponsors and individuals teaming up to ride and raise funds in someone’s honor. The top fundraising team wins a Team Ride with Retired Pro Racer and Olympic Medalist, Ron Kiefel.