WHY THIS EVENT?
Take your pick of reasons:1. Ride to leave cancer behind. The Causes: B Strong Ride celebrates cancer survivorship, funds a complete year of cancer care at the Center for Integrative Care at Boulder Community Health and also benefits the George Karl Foundation.
Boulder Community Health Center for Integrative Care provides a wide range of services integrated with conventional cancer care that are clinically demonstrated to improve patients’ outcomes by enhancing wound healing, shortening hospital stays, and reducing pain medication needs, as well as lowering patient stress and anxiety.
B Strong partners with NBA Coach George Karl and the George Karl Foundation . With B Strong funding, GKF supports:
2. Outstanding cycling, with excellent, fully-supported route choices. The Courses:
- Morning Thunder Mountain Loop (69 miles)
- Red Zinger 38 Loop (38 miles)
- Countryside Peach Passion Loop (24 miles)
- Sleepytime Mini B - For children 10 & under (1 mile)
We'll also have excellent food & entertainment all day at Celestial Seasonings, so please join us for a celebration of survivorship.